If you have an advertising budget less than Walmart’s, then this article is for you!
I want to share with you some simple and affordable internet marketing strategies that will do three things for your business:
– Increase your website traffic
– Increase your overall sales
– Increase your company’s reputation
If you are a small business owner looking for affordable internet marketing, then you came to the right place. All you need to get started is a website. If you don’t already have one, just choose and register a domain – you can either do this for free or purchase one. Then sign up for web hosting, and once you’ve got your own site, you’re ready to go.
Ok, so let’s begin looking at some affordable internet marketing strategies. Here’s my top 3:
1. Social Media Marketing: This is one of the best ways to expand your business electronically. It’s cheap, easy-enough once you get a feel for it, and will generate a lot of traffic for your business. Above all, social media marketing will keep your business in the conversation. Some of the best and most recognized social media platforms to check out are Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn. These networks are all about relationship and communication. Become an active participate and you will see the rewards. Use these networks as tools to build an e-presence for your business, and once you get the hang of it, your product and services can stay in the public eye, remain fresh and relevant to this generation.
2. Article Marketing: Another fantastic and affordable internet marketing strategy is article marketing. With this method you simply write articles related to your products and services, and post the articles on internet article directories, and then webmasters grab your articles and publish them on their websites. How does this benefit you? Because in every article you submit online, there will be a ‘resource box’ at the bottom of the article which includes your name, company, and a link that leads back to your website! Isn’t that cool? That’s basically free advertising every time. Not only can people click on the link to your site in the article databases, but also, every time your article is posted on someone else’s site. This also automatically increases your search rankings in Google because you’re spreading more backlinks with your website around the Internet.
3. Blog Marketing: Why is this one in my top 3? You’ll find out when you try it! Now, there’s regular blog marketing, which is you creating your own blog, and posting free content on it about your business. That’s cool and you should definitely do it. But what I want to talk to you about is another approach to blogging that can be just as effective. You can call it: blog post marketing. In this case, instead of posting articles on your own site, what you are doing is going to other people’s blogs with content that is similar to yours, and leaving comments on their page. This is what you want to do: Go to blogsearch.Google.com and search for blogs that are similar to yours.
When you find a good one, read the article on the main page. Read it thoughtfully and carefully. Then scroll down to the bottom to the “Comments” section and write a detailed, encouraging comment telling the writer what you liked about their article. Make it a genuine post. Then simply leave your website link in the resource box. If the blog host values your comment, they will publish it on their site, and you will gain a strong backlink to your site. In my opinion this can be a more fun and easier way to blog because instead of having to think up all your ideas yourself for what you want to write about, you can explore articles that have already been written, and find ones that inspire you enough to respond.
Take the time to explore these three affordable internet marketing strategies that I have tried to explain and I believe that you will be encouraged to see your website traffic steadily growing and your sales also increasing accordingly over time.
Start Your Future NOW!
What is Marketing? Employing the Marketing Mix in Your Small Business Start Up Strategy
7 Steps to Creating a Successful Small Business Marketing Plan