In this world of fast paced communication through web and internet, it becomes very necessary to save time for marketing and promotion. There is an easy solution for entrepreneurs to promote new products over the market, and that is Bulk SMS Technology.
What is Marketing… ?
The action of Promoting and Selling Products or services including market research and advertising basically known as Marketing.
Types of Marketing
The main types of marketing strategies are
- Business to business (B2B) marketing
- Business to consumer (B2C) marketing
- Mobile Marketing
Mobile Marketing: Mobile marketing is online marketing technique for reaching a specific audience on their mobiles, tablets, or any related devices through websites, E mail, SMS and MMS, social media or smart phone applications. it provides customers with time and location sensitive, personalized information that promotes goods, services and ideas.
In Business to consumer marketing and Mobile marketing Bulk SMS possess a Key role.
What is SMS… ?
SMS is a text messaging service of telephone, internet, and mobile-devices.
What is Bulk SMS… ?
Sending or campaigning more than 1 message like thousands of SMS is known as Bulk SMS. in recent days bulk messaging services are being used by media, banks, enterprises and consumer brands for a variety of purposes including entertainment, enterprise and mobile marketing etc…
By using Bulk SMS, we can save the time for marketing and promotions of our Product and business, it is an easy solution to reach our product to a greater number of audience or customers. and easy to provide information to our clients or register customers.
Who are using Bulk SMS… ?
In Modern era of business for reaching every customer and for informing alerts to people maximum of the organizations using bulk SMS services like
- Banking Sectors
- Online business sectors etc…
It is very easy to send alerts or offers to our registered clients.
Advantages of Bulk Messaging:
as noted earlier it is very easy to reach our customers at anywhere who haves a mobile number and some network.
we can send thousands of SMS with a single click and they reaches with in a time of few minutes. And we have number of bulk SMS providers in the marketing for choosing the best one among them to reach our messages in fraction of seconds to customers.
Can perform bulk messaging by using PC or mobile, various bulk messaging software and applications are available in web for Personal computers (PCs) and for mobile devices. For using Bulk Messaging service, we need have an account with the providers of bulk SMS service. Online SMS service and Bulk Messaging services are helping a lot to businesses in the very competitive modern global business era
Bulk SMS Features:
The Bulk Messaging Service provides us below mentioned features
- It offers us to send messages to all cellular networks in the world.
- Can send messages from anywhere in the world by using Personal computer or mobile device.
- It is very easy to use the online applications on desktop.
- We can easily import our numbers data into desktop software.
- It supports advanced way of number management.
- We can create contact groups to identifying easily.
- We can track our sent SMS reports.
- Most SMS software applications allow the upload of lists of mobile phone numbers using a text file or CSV or excel file.
- By scheduling the SMS we can send at any of the future time.
- By using API (application programming interfaces) we can integrate SMS service to our own web service interfaces and to applications.
- The API (application programming interfaces) supports all type of coding language.
When Bulk messaging Invented… ?
In early 1980s the idea of text messaging to mobile users was invented. The Plan was given by CEPT Group GSM, and it is approved in December 1982. CEPT Group GSM requested “The services which are offered in the public telephone networks should be available in the system of mobiles”. This made some changes in beginning of 1980s in the context of exchanging text messages between mobile stations, and transmitted via Message Handling Systems widely.
In 2001 Japanese network sha-mail introduced picture messaging system. It validated the idea of sending pictures one phone to other which have camera facility. now in 21st century mobile phone is a must having device, by using a smart mobile we can do almost all work thus in recent times using of text messaging service is increased rapidly. It adopted the odd typing style heartily and went on to make SMS providers rich.