In this episode of the Duct Tape Promoting Podcast, I job interview Steve Miller. Conferences & Conventions Magazine calls Steve Miller the Idea Man for his unconventional, edgy, no-spin approach to advertising and branding. He is the author of the Amazon #1 bestseller, “UNCOPYABLE: How to Produce an Unfair Benefit About Your Competitiveness.” Steve’s speaking and consulting clientele have ranged from business owners to Fortune 100 corporations, which includes Proctor & Gamble, Greystar Serious Estate, Caterpillar, Boeing Plane, Starbucks, Philips Electronics, and the prestigious TED Meeting. We’re conversing about his latest book — Stealing Genuis: The 7 Degrees of Adaptive Innovation.
Advancement is not innovation and innovation is important if your aim is to survive in today’s business environment. Fixating on advancement in today’s world is a perilous path—one that eventually leads to commoditization and irrelevance. In this episode, I converse with creator, Steve Miller, about innovating in today’s business environment by producing powerful, uncopyable activities for your concentrate on client.
Concerns I inquire Steve Miller:
- [2:34] What does ‘Stealing Genuis’ necessarily mean?
- [6:29] What is adaptive innovation?
- [9:39] How do you recommend individuals?
- [14:43] What are some of the approaches to know if a little something ground breaking is heading to be a major possibility and not flip off buyers?
- [16:23] Do you have a few of illustrations of firms that you feel are just routinely fantastic at innovation?
- [19:06] The place can much more folks obtain out about you and your perform?
Far more About Jack McGuinness:
Just take The Advertising Assessment:
Like this display? Simply click on about and give us a review on iTunes, you should!
This episode of the Duct Tape Internet marketing Podcast is introduced to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network.
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio desired destination for small business experts who search for the best instruction and inspiration on how to develop a small business.
Absolutely free eBook
7 Actions to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without having Including Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing and advertising Advisor Network has helped me to mature my business by over 40% in the final 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND